Terms and Conditions
The main purpose of the company’s terms and conditions is to outline the terms of the agreement between the company (AdverFire) and its clients. It specifies the rules, responsibilities, and obligations of both parties when using the services provided by AdverFire.
Users will indicate their acceptance of the terms and conditions by signing a contract. By signing the contract, the client acknowledges and agrees to the terms set forth in the agreement.
In the event of changes to the terms and conditions, users will be notified through a notice on the company’s website or by direct communication via email or other electronic means. The process for acceptance of the updated terms will likely involve requesting clients to review and acknowledge the changes by signing an updated contract or agreeing to the changes in writing.
- Roofing Marketing System: Refers to AdverFire’s comprehensive marketing system tailored specifically for roofing businesses, offering various tools and strategies to enhance their online presence, generate leads, and boost their brand awareness.
- AdverFire®: The registered trademark and brand name of the company, used to represent all its services and offerings.
- ROI Guarantee: A unique assurance provided by AdverFire, guaranteeing that the client’s return on investment (ROI) will at least break even by the end of the contract’s expiry date. If the breakeven ROI is not achieved, the company will continue to work for free until it is reached.
- Off-boarding Form: A form that the client needs to complete when choosing not to renew services with AdverFire. It allows the client to provide feedback and information to help the company improve its services.
- Exit Interview: A 30-minute interview with a representative of AdverFire conducted with the client upon cancellation of services. This interview helps the company understand the reasons for cancellation and gather insights for service improvement.
- Privacy & Confidentiality: The section in the Terms of Service that emphasizes the protection of the client’s confidential information and data. It outlines the restrictions on sharing and using the client’s proprietary information without their express approval.
- Ad Spend: The amount of money the client agrees to invest in monthly advertising expenses as part of their marketing campaign. The company reserves the right to optimize and spend this budget as per proven strategies and best practices.
- Unethical or Illegal Practices: Refers to any actions or practices by the client that are considered unethical or illegal, leading to the potential termination of the contract by AdverFire.
AdverFire offers social media marketing services to roofing businesses.
The services provided are designed to help roofing businesses improve their online presence, reach their target audience, and generate leads through various social media platforms. The company uses social media advertising to create targeted campaigns that can reach potential customers based on their interests, demographics, and behavior on social media.
The social media marketing services may include creating and managing social media profiles on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. AdverFire can design and implement ad campaigns to promote the roofing business, showcase their services, and drive traffic to their website. The company also focuses on tracking and analyzing the performance of the campaigns to optimize them for better results.
The company uses many other marketing forms, techniques, and channels to enhance the service by supporting the campaigns with other practices like email marketing practices and more.
Prohibited Industries: Some social media platforms have restrictions on certain industries, such as adult content, illegal products or services, and misleading or deceptive practices. Users should ensure that their roofing business does not fall under any prohibited category.
Content Guidelines: Social media platforms often have content guidelines that prohibit certain types of content, such as hate speech, offensive material, or misleading claims. Users should adhere to these guidelines to avoid their ads being rejected or their accounts being penalized.
Ad Approval: Social media platforms review and approve ads before they go live. AdverFire may guide users on creating ad content that complies with platform policies to increase the likelihood of approval.
Targeting Restrictions: While social media platforms offer powerful targeting options, there may be some restrictions based on location, age, interests, or other factors. Users should understand these limitations and work with AdverFire to find the best targeting options available.
Eligible users who can create a user account with AdverFire are individuals, companies, or legal entities interested in accessing and using their services.
The registration requirements for creating an account include providing personally identifiable information such as email address, first name, last name, phone number, address, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, and city. Users are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and security of their account information, as well as complying with program guidelines and behaving appropriately towards the company and its representatives.
AdverFire prioritizes account security and confidentiality by using commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information. However, it’s important to note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Users should be aware of this and take necessary precautions while using the services.
User accounts can be terminated or suspended under specific circumstances, which include disruptive behavior, inappropriate or abusive conduct towards the company or its representatives, failure to follow program guidelines, or any action that impairs the company’s ability to provide services. Additionally, if users engage in unethical or illegal practices, the company reserves the right to terminate the contract.
Payment and Billing
Pricing for our social media marketing services is determined based on various factors, including the scope of work, the number of platforms managed, the level of advertising spend, and the duration of the campaign.
We provide customized quotes to each client based on their specific requirements and goals. Payment terms typically involve an upfront deposit or retainer, followed by regular monthly billing. Clients are billed in advance for the services to be provided in the upcoming billing cycle.
Our company offers automatic renewals for subscriptions to ensure continuous service for our clients. Automatic renewals are set up to avoid any interruption in the marketing campaigns and maintain consistent results. However, clients have the option to cancel such renewals at any time before the next billing cycle. To cancel a renewal, clients can log in to their account on Stripe or PayPal and cancel their subscriptions.
Guarantee and Refund
Our company has an ROI guarantee and offers to work for free until we deliver the desired result for the client.
The guarantee will be outlined in detail in the service agreement and will be subject to the client’s compliance with ethical and legal practices.
If a client is dissatisfied with our services or if we fail to meet the agreed-upon objectives within a given timeframe, they may be eligible for a partial or full refund. The eligibility criteria for refunds will be clearly outlined in the service agreement. To request a refund, clients must reach out to our customer support team within a specified time period after the service is rendered. Our team will review the situation and, if applicable, initiate the refund process promptly.
To be eligible for this guarantee, the client must follow all recommendations provided by AdverFire and provide all necessary materials in a timely manner. The guarantee is subject to the client’s compliance with ethical and legal practices, and AdverFire reserves the right to terminate the contract if the client engages in unethical or illegal practices.
Agency (AdverFire) has the right and license to use the Client’s data, assets, or materials only during the term of the agreement and to the extent necessary to provide the services to the Client.
This suggests that the Client’s intellectual property remains with the Client, and AdverFire has limited rights to use it for the specified purposes.
In the event of a claim of intellectual property infringement, AdverFire takes such matters seriously and follows a well-defined process to address the issue promptly and professionally.
Here is an outline of how AdverFire handles claims of intellectual property infringement:
- Reporting the Claim: If someone believes that their intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by AdverFire or any of its services, they can submit a formal written claim detailing the alleged infringement. The claim should include relevant evidence, such as copyright registration or proof of ownership.
- Internal Review: Upon receiving the claim, AdverFire’s legal and compliance team will conduct an internal review of the alleged infringement. They will carefully assess the claim, review the relevant materials and services provided by AdverFire, and compare them with the submitted evidence.
- Communication with the Client: If the claim involves a Client of AdverFire, the legal and compliance team will contact the Client to inform them about the claim and request any necessary information or clarification regarding the materials in question.
- Suspension or Removal: If the claim is found to be valid and there is clear evidence of intellectual property infringement, AdverFire will take immediate action to suspend or remove the infringing materials or services from its platform.
- Resolution and Remediation: AdverFire will work with the affected parties to resolve the issue amicably and in good faith. This may involve discussions with the claimant to reach an agreement or provide appropriate compensation if required.
- Counterclaims and Disputes: If AdverFire believes that the claim is unfounded or erroneous, it may submit a counterclaim with evidence supporting its position. The parties involved will engage in discussions to resolve the dispute and reach a fair resolution.
- Escalation: If the issue remains unresolved, both parties may agree to escalate the matter to legal authorities or third-party mediation to achieve a fair resolution.
- Policy Updates: AdverFire will continuously review and update its policies and procedures to prevent future occurrences of intellectual property infringement and to better protect the rights of its Clients and users.
Collection and Use of Personal Information: AdverFire collects certain personally identifiable information when users access their services or visit their website. The types of personal data collected may include email addresses, first names, last names, phone numbers, addresses, state/province, ZIP/postal codes, and cities. Additionally, AdverFire automatically collects Usage Data, such as IP addresses, browser type, pages visited, time and date of visits, time spent on pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. The collected data is used for purposes like providing and improving services, managing user accounts, contacting users via various electronic communication methods, delivering targeted advertising, and handling requests and inquiries. AdverFire may also process information from a user’s phone book with prior permission to provide specific service features.
Limitation of Liability
Users should be aware of the following limitations of liability:
- AdverFire is not liable if the Client’s ad account, profile, or business page is disabled, deactivated, or banned by the primary platform or other web-based platforms.
- AdverFire is not liable if the platform does not approve their ads, forces them into the special ads category, or otherwise prevents them from providing service.
- Neither party (the user or AdverFire) will be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations under the agreement due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control, such as acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, strikes, or government actions.
- AdverFire’s liability is limited to the extent allowed by law, and they will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
Users have the responsibility to indemnify AdverFire against certain claims or liabilities arising from their use of the services and website.
This means that if a user’s actions, conduct, or content usage results in any legal claims, damages, or liabilities being brought against AdverFire, the user agrees to bear the responsibility for defending and compensating AdverFire for such claims or liabilities.
The procedures for handling indemnification claims may vary depending on the specific circumstances and the nature of the claim. Generally, when AdverFire becomes aware of a claim that may require indemnification from a user, they will likely follow these steps:
- Notify the User: AdverFire will notify the user about the claim and the need for indemnification. The user will be provided with relevant details and information about the claim.
- Investigation: AdverFire may conduct an internal investigation to assess the validity of the claim and to determine if it falls within the scope of the user’s indemnification obligations.
- Communication: AdverFire and the user will engage in communication to discuss the claim, potential defenses, and the appropriate course of action.
- Legal Assistance: Depending on the complexity and severity of the claim, both parties may involve legal counsel to resolve the matter.
- Resolution: If the claim is found to be within the user’s indemnification obligations and is deemed valid, the user will be expected to provide necessary compensation or undertake appropriate actions to resolve the claim.
The terms and conditions stated in this document form a big part of the agreement, but specific modifications or additional terms and conditions may be included in the contract signed between AdverFire and each client based on the particular deal and negotiations between the parties. The contract serves as a legally binding agreement that clearly specifies the rights, responsibilities, and expectations of both AdverFire and the client.
If any provision of these terms and conditions or any part thereof is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts of these terms and conditions, which shall continue to be binding and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. The parties hereby agree to negotiate in good faith to replace any invalid or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that achieves, as closely as possible, the original intent and economic effect of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
Phone: +1 (360) 654-7904
Address: AdverFire LLC®
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801